Vaccancy position for Own Request Transfer

Submitted by satyajeet_thakur on Mon, 27/03/2017 - 13:37


I have RRB directly recruited candidate in Sr. Section Engg. want to get transfer to TMW Nashik. Therefore I need vacancy position in hard copy of TMW Nashik. What should I do? Kindly advice me. If RTI is the option then whom to address?