medical facility

Submitted by Rajasant on Fri, 26/04/2013 - 17:29

Respected Sir/Madam
                                           I am working in SWR/Hubli on the post of Auditor & my mother is dependent to me (Our father is not alive & she is getting family pension @Rs.3500/-per month). Our home town is Lucknow and she had taken the facility of CGHS in Lucknow.
Now she shiftted with me In Hubli but here the CGHS facility is not available. Whether she can take the Railway medical facilty in Hubli or not. She has not surrendered the CGHS card because in future she can return to Lucknow. Please reply.