Please suggest me on the below mentioned query.
i technically resign from the post of guard goods in nov. 2008. till date i received only 40% arrears of salary as recommended by 6th CPC. the remaining 60% arrears of salary has not been paid to me after a gap of more than five and half years. the total amount is 18458 for arrears and 4528 as railway.i wrote to railway authorities so many times but it turned deaf ear.
finally i made RTI application and i got a call from the bill section to provide details of bank a/c, ifsc code etc.
i want to know can i claim the interest on the outstanding or remaining amount and if yes then what is the procedure are what are the rules thereof.