- The rules for treatment of the period of absence of Railway employees sent for Periodical Medical Reexamination (PME) are detailed in Rule No. 524 of Indian Railway Medical Manual.
- Time spent in journey to and from the actual medical examination may be treated as duty.
- Periodical Examination of an employee should be completed in 3 days.
- If a Railway doctor is not able to come to a conclusion within a period of 3 days, the entire period required for the doctor to come to a conclusion of the P.M.E should be treated as duty.
- However it will not include the time taken by the employee to procure spectacles or any willful delay by the employee.
- Time taken by the employee to procure spectacles, trusses, etc. will be debited to the leave account of the employee concerned. This period will be from the time the examining authority recommends that artificial aids are necessary till the time the employee obtains such aids and is certified fit for duty by the competent authority.
- However in respect of spectacles, the time up to five days spent by employee to equip himself with spectacles for the first time or to change his existing spectacles should be treated as duty.
- In case the examining authority refers the matter to Chief Medical Director (CMD), the period up to the announcement of the decision by CMD may be treated as duty.
- In case the immediate supervisor or an officer is not available to allow an employee with a fit certificate to join his/her duty on return from periodical medical examination the time taken by such administrative delay may be treated as duty.
1. Rule No. 522 of Indian Railway Medical Manual
2. Railway Board’s letter No. 86/H/5/11 dated 07/12/90)
3. Railway Board’s letter No. 85/H/5/10 dated 12/14-08-86and No.99/H/5/10 dated 12/08/1999)
sirr, me ye janna chahta hu
sirr, me ye janna chahta hu ki C2 medical me eye vission kitna hona chahiye. Kya agar only one eye me vission he to kya wo railway me select ho sakta he or use konsi post milegi ?
C2- Distant vision6/12, nil
C2- Distant vision6/12, nil with or without glasses.
Near Vision : Sn. 0.6 combined with or without glasses where reading or close work is required.
One eyed person will not be selected.
sir to 6/12 , nill ka kya
sir to 6/12 , nill ka kya matlab he, plz tel me
Dear sir I am Sr alp in
Dear sir I am Sr alp in asansol division.My 1st PME was done on 1st JAN 2014.In pme my both eye sight is found 6/9 and given me fit in A1 with glass.After received the fit certificate I appealed to Sr DPO because I am not fit with glass for A1 category in 1st PME.After appealing I called back by the railway hospital on 6th march 2014.Now the doctor decatrised me on 10th june 2014.Sir I want to know that between the period of 6th march to 10 june 2014 is treated as duty or not and also I have no any LAP OR LHAP then will i get payment between 6th march to 10th june.
सर् pme का नियम क्या
सर् pme का नियम क्या है।
का नियम क्या है।।
See here: Standards
See here: Standards Description for different Medical classification
iam trackman. my posting date
iam trackman. my posting date 21/08/2013. am working 6 days then iam absent 12 motnths not giving information in head qurters. present i am joining duty what are the action taken to me.please help
ALL THE WAITING LISTED
ALL THE WAITING LISTED CANDIDATES FOR RRB KOLKATA 03/2012 ASM POST CAN NOW CHECK THEIR MERIT RANK POSITION FROM RRB KOLKATA RECRUITMENT BOARD, CHITPUR.
MY RANK 56 (GENERAL). IS THERE ANY CHANCE FOR GET THE JOB.
Very poor chance
Very poor chance
Please give me your contact
Please give me your contact no..m also waiting list candidate of rrb kolkata..
@@@ Please intimate how much
Please intimate how much time criteria for posting from one Zone to other zone for ASM. I want to posting on request from Northern Railway to East central railway. How may year it can be possible?
@@@@ is ASM eligible for GDCE
is ASM eligible for GDCE OR LDCE quota for the post CA/TA/JAA . If eligible how many year eligibility of service. ASM can apply from GDCE or LDCE quota for the post of JAA, Sr Clerk
@@ Can railway employee apply
Can railway employee apply GDCE or LDCE quota in other division or other Zone?.