- To fill up 30% of vacancies in Group ‘B’ vacancies in Civil Engineering, Mecahanical Engineering, Elecrical Engineering, Signal & Telecommunications, Transportation and Commercial Department, Stores and Accounts.
- Reservation of SC/ST as per extant orders.
- The panel will be valid for the same length of time as the panel of selection.
- Employees empanelled through 70% selection will rank above those through LDCE.
- Group C employees in Pay Band PB2(9300-34800) with GP 4200 and above with 5 years in the grade including services in the corresponding pre-revised grades).
- Appointment will be given only after character verification.
Scheme of examination
- A written exam of a substantially higher standard than associated with normal selection and a viva-voce.
- Minimum pass marks are 60%. Names will be in order of merit on the basis of total marks.
- In selection/LDCE the total marks secured by all the candidates who had appeared for viva-voce after qualifying in the written examination and the marks secured in written test in the case of remaining candidates may be notified after finalisation of Group B Panel.