- Budget aims at "transition towards transparent economy"
- Tax Exemptiom limit raised from Rs1.6 lakh to Rs 1.8 lakh.
- No new tax exemption limit for women
- Exemption for investment in infra debt funds for another year.
- No difference in lower limit for women employees(Last year limit of 1.9 Lakh continues).
- Additional Rs.20000 will be tax free for investment in Infrastructure bonds.
-Salaried individuals will be exemted from submitting returns.
- Simplified return form 'Sugam' for small scale tax payers.
- Senor Citizen slabs increased to 2.5 Lakhs.
- Senor Citizen age reduced to 60 .
- Surcharge reduced on corporate tax to 5%.
- Service tax raised on air travel.
- Customs duty on Pet Coke and Gypsum to be reduced to 2.5%.
- Base rate on excise duty raised to 5%.
- Standard rate of excise duty at 10 pct.
- To raise Rs 40,000cr via disinvestment
- Expected GDP growth in FY11 at 8.6%
- Agriculture sector to grow at 5.4 %, industry at 8.1 % and services 9.3 %
- Economic growth at 9 percent, plus or minus 0.25 pct in 2012
- Imports increased by 17.6%, Exports increased by 29.4%
- Public Debt Management Agency Bill next year
- Current account deficit (CAD) and average inflation to be less than current year
- SEBI registered MF now accessible to foreign investors
- Home Loan Limit Hiked to 25 lakh for priority sector lending.
- Liberalising of one per cent interest subvention on housing loans up to Rs 15 lakh.
- Rs 3000cr to NABARD from Union Budget 2011.
- Increase in lending to farmers.
- National Knowledge Network to be set up
- Rs 50 cr grant to Aligarh Muslim University centres in Murshidabad in West Bengal and Malappuram in Kerala.
- Revised scheme for vocational course to improve Youth.
- Rs. 10,000 crores to rural telephony.
- Rural broadband connectivity to be provided in 3 years.
- Increased pension of Rs 500 pension for those above 80 years.
- Pension eligibility reduced from 65 years to 60 years for BPL.
- Defence sector gets more than 1.64 trln rupees.
- Rs 6,000 cr for PSU banks to maintain capital-to-risk assets ratio norms.
- Rural housing fund to Rs 3,000 crore.
- Rs.2.14 cr to infra development.
- New Scholarships for needy SC/ST students of Class 9/10
- New series of coins with new rupee symbol to be introduced.
How To Get Your Ex Boyfriend…
How To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back From His Girlfriend +91–8094774404
How To Get Your Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend Back | Get Your Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend Back | Ger Your Ex Girlfriend Back From Her New Boyfriend.
Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back From His Girlfriend How Can I Stop My Husband From Divorcing Me HOW CAN I DO POWERFUL BLACK MAGIC DEATH SPELLS?