General topics of interest to Railway staff are discussed here. You can ask questions on any topic related to railway employment;


Submitted by ujjwal raj on Thu, 25/10/2018 - 10:08

Hi sir

my father is head clerk in samastipur Bihar, and his job is left around 10 month and he want to take VRS and gave his job to son so please confirm me is it possible to give his job to son.



ujjwal raj

Unauthorised absent issue

Submitted by RAJ00000 on Sat, 22/09/2018 - 10:28

Hello sir tell me plz,when an employee go for 14 days of leave with a proper resion under solid medical problem issue and he got only 8 days of leave by office,after that he began to absent from 9th days and he couldn't come back to head quarter in 88 days,after that he sent the medical letter with proof of absense to his head quarter in each 15-20 days and informed to headquarter in written form,then tell me plz will he called by the name of UNAUTHORISED ABSENT.....


Submitted by Harindar gupta on Fri, 03/08/2018 - 00:19
Sir my brother which was working in the Gorakhpur porbhundar express was died during the work of the catering he was the vendor in the train should he get compensation because he has his two child and a lonely mother if any help will provided by the government then it should be helpful for them for there children so my quiry should his wife or children should get compensation or not???

About matual transfer

Submitted by amitsagar on Sun, 08/07/2018 - 06:38

मैं 2014 में म्यूच्यूअल ट्रांसफर के लिए फॉर्म भरा था और अब यह  मैं कैंसिल करना चाहता हूं मेरी बीवी मुझे बार बार धमकी दे रही है कि मैं ट्रांसफर नहीं जाएं और जिसके चलते मैं लगभग 1 महीने से unauthorised हूं please कोई उपाय बताएं जिससे मेरा मैचुअल ट्रांसफर एप्लीकेशन रद्द हो सके 

Dear sir/man

Submitted by bharathvj on Thu, 28/06/2018 - 21:53

Sir I have completed 32 yrs of my service and iam giving VRS and still there 5 yrs service remaining can I give VRS written instead of my child getting job.

And what is the procedure for that.

Rly quarters

Submitted by srinivasvemula on Fri, 01/06/2018 - 20:16

Sir, one electrical staff is provided with type-1 quarters after occuping the same for few years he wants to change to another type-1 quarter which is bigger (extra room is avbl) than the present one, reason behind this is he is having grown up daughters. rly quarter is located just opposite to present one but it is mech pool moreover it is vacant for more than 6 months and loss of revenue to rly admin. Incharge of mech dept is willing to allot the same on temporary basis, but SSE/works (IOW) dept saying SSE/C&W (incharge) doesn't have a power to allot the rly quarter to other dept.