DAR Rules


DAR(Disciplinary and Appeal) rules for Indian Railway employees are often criticized as archaic. The need to revise these rules are essential to boost the morale of the railwaymen.

Charge sheet SF 11

Submitted by Manoj Kumar 64 on Sat, 24/03/2018 - 02:21

I had been given sf 11 four years ago. I submitted my explanation at that time. No action was taken by administration till yet. Now they are raising issue. Is there any chance to escape from penalty

Arrears payment after Dar enquiry in reduction in pay/scale... Without cumulative /future effect

Submitted by sherinsrcc on Thu, 22/02/2018 - 07:04

I was under major dar enquiry in 2015 . My junior wer promoted on Nov 2016...I received the penalty of reduction in one pay scale for one month WITHOUT ANY FUTURE EFFECT...on 2017.... Will I get the arrears payment from nov 2016 ?? 

D & a

Submitted by rajnish kumar das on Fri, 02/02/2018 - 18:38


I have been issued minor penalty punishment and appealed to farm.more than one month over no reply.how long to wait to go to CAT and what are now options to me

Against dar

Submitted by Akhilesh kumar… on Thu, 11/01/2018 - 08:22

Sir please tell me awm issued chargesheet sf11 to me .I want to my netive place and I have accident from my scooty I have taken 33 days leave medical And quickly information given by watsup and after 10 days I have done speed post. after return from home PMC made by railway hospital and leave considered and sing by chargeman ,awm,and dipty cme  , what is the best solution for this

no penalty given by appellate authority

Submitted by sandeepsurve971 on Sun, 07/01/2018 - 14:55

Dear sir,

I was removal by an office ranking Assistant Material Manager and my grade pay was Rs. 2800/-. Also when enquiry complited, the EO make slices of 2 charges to 8 and make me guilty in 1 charge and not guilty in balance 7 charges.

After 6 year, of my appeal made before 45 days after removal was answer and I was reinstate on same post without any penalty.

I want to know that can appellate authority give me other penalty after more than 1 year ?

Can I get the payment for the period from removal to reinstatement ?

How to get NOC

Submitted by mechkumar07 on Sat, 17/06/2017 - 20:10

Myself MUTHU kumar, presently i am working as a ALP in SWR. I.ve applied a post in TAMIL NADU TEACHER RECRUITMENT recently. I want an NOC letter from my deptt fro that. Kindly provide me the rulings for this. what are the rules for applying new govt job being a govt officer for getting NOC.


If there is mistake in pay sheet

Submitted by yuvarail2016 on Thu, 31/12/2015 - 22:45

Respected seniors and colleages,
I prepare pay muster or pay sheet in my office. 16 to 15th of month. This month I did one mistake I marked CL instead of LAP of one employee. After some days I got in notice this mistake. I preapared a letter in favour of DRM(P) to inform that mistake and to deduct LAP instead of CL, signed
by my officer.
I this a serios offence, or is this ok. My officer said me bothing.

DAR case

Submitted by dev3121 on Wed, 04/11/2015 - 11:10

All seniors and Colleauges , Good Morning

I have been given punishment for stoppage of increment of 2 yrs NCE  in the year 2012 in a  Major penalty case and the case ended in the year 2014. Before implementing the Major penalty Charge sheet i was suspended for  a period of 2 months. Can my suspension period be regularised in my duty period as the punishment imposed was Minor penalty. Please guide.. what and how to proceed. 



Debabrata Chanda. RPF/IPF