What is necessary procedure to have family pension for unmarried daughter

Submitted by Arpita Roy on Fri, 03/08/2018 - 11:46

My friend's father was a retired railway employee. After his death,  family pension was started. In case of  death of her mother, what would be the procedure for my friend to continue family pension as an unmarried, not working daughter. Is there any official steps needed to be taken by my friend and her mother right now to continue family pension even after her mother's demise.