For various job

Hello sir, myself Samson shirguppi joined railway in 2009 as helper in track machine organisation and got promoted as technician in 2012 and in 2016 got transferred to Hubli workshop in bottom seniority as helper my question is during service I completed my diploma in railway engineering offered by IPWE India so I want to know this certificate is valid for any public sector jobs n department exams if so then wats the procedure kindly do the needful for getting me this information.

Thanks in advance


The course is approved by Ministry of Railways as an additional qualification for promotion to all selection posts for Railway employees in Group C Category.

To protect against spam we limit the Comments only for the registerd users. Please register  or loginThank you for your understanding.