Transfer rules

Dear sir

I Completed 2 years service with Indian Railways SCR/SC Div. at Engineering Dept.I want transfer to Hyderabad division from SC division.In my office, I given application for transfer Request ,but our O/S.does not taken my application and said as compulsory completed four years service then you can give transfer request to me.
I requested to you give me complete information on transfer request .Is it true an employee can apply for transfer request must have four years service....?



To protect against spam we limit the Comments only for the registerd users. Please register  or loginThank you for your understanding.