Transfer/Re-allocation based on Spouse Quota

Sir, I would like to submit that I am a new incumbent to the railways and got selected as Sr.Clerk and posted at Waltair Division and my husband is an employee (Assistant Professor Cadre) in a state owned  University, I would like to know from you, are there any provisions for an women employee to seek transfer/reallocation of zone to the place where my husband is working.

Kindly let me know the details (any document) to enable me to utilize the provisions if any.

Thanking you.


To protect against spam we limit the Comments only for the registerd users. Please register  or loginThank you for your understanding.