Skip to Content

Sir I am working in GP-4200/And I have passed diploma in labour laws,can I aspplied circular no-CPO/E.RLY/Kilkata’s letters No.

8 replies [Last post]
jaswant kumar sharma's picture
jaswant kumar sharma

please clear the meaning of "as per board instruction following staff are eligible for the post of staff &wellfare inspector in PB-2 wIth GP- RS 4200/-..... 1)Group c (excluding erstwhile Gr.D)staff possessing the following qualification,irrespective of grade or length of service or othe education qualification;-a)diploma in labour laws b)diploma in labour welfare c)LLB with paper in labour laws.d)Post graduate diploma in perssonel management.

2)Staff who are working in PB-2 with GP-Rs-4200/-  OR above on regular measure are not eligible.

sir i am working in GP-Rs-4200/and i have a digee of diploma in labour laws,can i applied for te post of welfare inspector

jaswant kumar sharma
Sir  I am working in GP-4200/And I have passed diploma in labour laws,can I aspplied circular no-CPO/E.RLY/Kilkata’s letters No.E.1025/2/Misc./S&WI/Selection/2015 dated 18.6.2015...please clear the meaning of "as per board instruction following staff are eligible for the post of staff &wellfare inspector in PB-2 wIth GP- RS 4200/-..... 1)Group c (excluding erstwhile Gr.D)staff possessing the following qualification,irrespective of grade or length of service or othe education qualification;-a)diploma in labour laws b)diploma in labour welfare c)LLB with paper in labour laws.d)Post graduate diploma in perssonel management.

2)Staff who are working in PB-2 with GP-Rs-4200/-  OR above on regular measure are not eligible.

sir i am working in GP-Rs-4200/and i have a digee of diploma in labour laws,can i applied for te post of welfare inspector

jaswant kumar sharma
Sir  I am working in GP-4200/And I have passed diploma in labour laws,can I aspplied circular no-CPO/E.RLY/Kilkata’s letters No.E.1025/2/Misc./S&WI/Selection/2015 dated 18.6.2015...please clear the meaning of "as per board instruction following staff are eligible for the post of staff &wellfare inspector in PB-2 wIth GP- RS 4200/-..... 1)Group c (excluding erstwhile Gr.D)staff possessing the following qualification,irrespective of grade or length of service or othe education qualification;-a)diploma in labour laws b)diploma in labour welfare c)LLB with paper in labour laws.d)Post graduate diploma in perssonel management.

jaswant kumar sharma

jaswant kumar sharma

jaswant kumar sharma

Mohammed Ayyoob TK's picture
Mohammed Ayyoob TK
What is promotion quota for handicapped.

Mohammed Ayyoob TK's picture
Mohammed Ayyoob TK
How many commercial clerks are there in indian railways

rohit0995's picture
rohit0995
Sir,

I have joined in SWR on 13.05.2009 as JE/Drg/S&T. I am fit for B-2 medical examination because i have color blindness. I wanted to know that can i an able to get promotion as Group-B officer through LDCE exam. 

To protect against spam we limit the Comments only for the registerd users. Please register  or loginThank you for your understanding.

Custom Search