Skip to Content

for rrb je exam 2015

4 replies [Last post]
cchakraborty001's picture
cchakraborty001

sir myself a candidate for the post of rrb je electronics post.I want to know from you that if i wish to submit form for both of the post RRB JE(signal) for ER as well as RRB JE(telecommunication)for SER in same time and by a same candidate.then is there any possibility to cancel both of the form as per RRB norms.is there any such criteria for RRB JE 2015 exam.pls help me to provide proper information for this problem and tell me can I eligible for submit two forms in same time for these two particular posts or not

cchakraborty001's picture
cchakraborty001
which post is most suitable for rrb je exam for diploma in electronics and telecommunication student,signal or telecom.which one pls tell me as early as possible

alfin's picture
alfin
Sir,do we have to study the basics of all branches
or of only our branch for SSE/je exam technical ability section

Satheeshshaa's picture
Satheeshshaa
Sir , I hav been selected as food inspector . I have vericose vain dose it affect my medical exam

DurgaRao's picture
DurgaRao
I am Helper 2 DLS mechanical department In Visakhapatnam Division. I want mutual transfer in S.E.Rly Bondamunda or Khadagpur Divison. If anyone call me on +91 96 42 004104

To protect against spam we limit the Comments only for the registerd users. Please register  or loginThank you for your understanding.

Custom Search