Request for sanction of pension and retirement allowances to my mother after the death of my father

Submitted by VIDYA K R on Tue, 29/09/2015 - 21:26

Dear Sir ,


My father S Balaraveendran was a railway employee  in palghat division kerala . He retired on 31 may 2014 . He had a court case due to which his pension got delayed .Unfortunately he died soon after that in the court due to heart attack .

    Case against him has got closed after this.Now it is around 1 year and my mother  has still not got her pension and dues.She has no other source of income and her only son is still studying and not got any job.Request to please look in to this and address our grievance .




(Daughter of s Balaraveendran)