Submitted by pawankdixit100 on Wed, 31/01/2018 - 15:28

My father is retired railway employee since 1993 from the post of A grade Driver from central railway kanpur. Now he wants to avail the facility of RELHS scheme & want to enroll in this scheme. Let me know what is the process for the same.