Skip to Content

Regarding Bond transfer

1 reply [Last post]
nrks1's picture
Joined: 31/12/2015
Printer-friendly version

I am selected in SSE(works)in NWR and i heared that there is service bond in it that is if i leave this job then i have to pay service-bond money. i just want to ask that as it is group C post with grade pay-4600 and if get selected in state services examination which are class A job with grade pay-5400 then also i have to pay bond money or not because i heard that if a person is selected on higher post than no need to pay bond money as it will get transfer to new job. is it true?
please reply as soon as possible.'s picture
Joined: 20/06/2015

yes its true... you dont have to pay the bond money..
the 5 year agreement transferred to state govt job with permission of Railway authority

To protect against spam we limit the Comments only for the registerd users. Please register  or loginThank you for your understanding.

Custom Search