My father retired from south central railway and died after drawing two pensions.he had never made RECGS card.My sister who is unmarried is is a family pensioner drawing pension.Is she eligible for medical facilities ? If so how does one made a card ? or whom does one contact ?

To protect against spam we limit the Comments only for the registerd users. Please register  or loginThank you for your understanding.