posting of Hysband and wife at the same station

Submitted by vsrsrikanth08 on Sun, 11/10/2015 - 13:26

Dear friends,

 I am working as Tech-II and my wife is working as Lecturer in a state Govt Aided College. Now on promotion my name  has been shortlisted for transfer to other station. can I take the help of Railway Board Circular no :- RBE 23/10 ( Posting of Husband and Wife at the same station) to stop my transfer. 

When spoke to my immediate incharge about my my wife's working status, he denied to listen my request and forcing me to go on transfer. Can I take help of RTI.