Skip to Content

non tech to tech cadre

No replies
viswanath kadiyala's picture
viswanath kadiyala
Joined: 12/05/2014
Printer-friendly version



If a B.TECH graduate is selected for NON TECHNICAL POPULAR CATEGORY (NTPC),can he switch to technical cadre such as JE or SSE by writing departmenal exams? Is this possible ?

To protect against spam we limit the Comments only for the registerd users. Please register  or loginThank you for your understanding.

Custom Search