NOC for applying inn higher grade pay within railway

IF a JE working in railway wants to apply for SSE  then is he required to get a NOC, and if selected for SSE through RRB , is he required to pay the bond amount. Can the earlier signed bond be transfered to the present post of SSE as in case with transfer of bond in PSU.

To protect against spam we limit the Comments only for the registerd users. Please register  or loginThank you for your understanding.