Mutual transfer in different grade pay

Submitted by vipinzpl on Sun, 28/10/2018 - 12:00


I am working in SCR as a points manB in 1900 grade pay. Initialy I was appointed as an assistant points man in 1800 grade  pay. In 2015 I received promotion as pointsman B in 1900 grade pay . Now  I want  mutual  transfer to SR ,is  possible mutual  transfer  with a points man  having 1800 grade pay?