If there is mistake in pay sheet

Submitted by yuvarail2016 on Thu, 31/12/2015 - 22:45

Respected seniors and colleages,
I prepare pay muster or pay sheet in my office. 16 to 15th of month. This month I did one mistake I marked CL instead of LAP of one employee. After some days I got in notice this mistake. I preapared a letter in favour of DRM(P) to inform that mistake and to deduct LAP instead of CL, signed
by my officer.
I this a serios offence, or is this ok. My officer said me bothing.