Get family pension after withdrawal of provident fund on retirement

My father retired as PWI Ludhiana (Northern Railways) in 1975 and then passed away in 1998. At the time of retirement, he took out his provident fund. Can I (unmarried daughter) get family pension from the Railways and travel pass facility?

To protect against spam we limit the Comments only for the registerd users. Please register  or loginThank you for your understanding.