Fixed Medical allowance

can I change option from availing opd facility to claim rupees 1000 per month fixed medical allowance with same residential address which is already beyond 2.5km from railway hospital? Myself Retired on 30 NOVEMBER 2017.

To protect against spam we limit the Comments only for the registerd users. Please register  or loginThank you for your understanding.