ex railway employe pension problem

Submitted by sd999 on Thu, 18/02/2016 - 13:23

Respected sir ,
This is to ask for help from you sir to whom it may concern to give us
infromation of ex employee from records . we dont have any document of
mygrandfather except his photo in uniform
I am grandson of ex employee working as Railway police Mr. Bhupatsinh
Jivaji Barad year around 1949 . He had joined year around 1948 he was
also posted kukavava later he was posted to Amreli around year 1956 he
was alloted with staff quaters at that time this much information i
i kindly request you give me some record or document any available
from your records or information ,or place department where can i find
any records of it .
in addition my grandfather's brother Mr. Baluji Jivaji Barad was also working with him same post same years his wife is getting pension on regular bases but my grandmother is not getting any pension . both brother were working in same department and same time . will my grandmother will get pension now if yes than how , what prodecure have to be done my grand mother is old now she really in need of pension