Deputation of Indian Railway employees in foreign countries

Submitted by otra kesava on Mon, 17/09/2012 - 11:59

Hi sir my name is kesava kumar working commercial clerk in guntur division at scr. I requested to you please tell me how to transfer indian railway employees from india to other country on deputation.  One month back i had met one retired employee he was told to me 15 years back his went to malaysia on deputation based from indian railways .now its possible please tell me rules and regulations sir.