DAR case

All seniors and Colleauges , Good Morning

I have been given punishment for stoppage of increment of 2 yrs NCE  in the year 2012 in a  Major penalty case and the case ended in the year 2014. Before implementing the Major penalty Charge sheet i was suspended for  a period of 2 months. Can my suspension period be regularised in my duty period as the punishment imposed was Minor penalty. Please guide.. what and how to proceed. 



Debabrata Chanda. RPF/IPF


To protect against spam we limit the Comments only for the registerd users. Please register  or loginThank you for your understanding.