Skip to Content

Change of SURNAME of my SON

No replies
rajukumarsharma's picture
Joined: 15/07/2015
Printer-friendly version

Sir, I am railway employee working as a Trackman under South Eastern railway, Ranchi Division. I want to change SURNAME of my SON in official records of railway i.e. pass, medical and in computer for education allowance. Is any rule or manual for this?

To protect against spam we limit the Comments only for the registerd users. Please register  or loginThank you for your understanding.

Custom Search