Change of Quarter on out of turn basis

At present i am in GP 4200 and having Type III quarters, Can the C.A. allot me change of quarter to TYPE IV on out of turn basis

To protect against spam we limit the Comments only for the registerd users. Please register  or loginThank you for your understanding.