change of cadre from SSE/P.WAY IN SER TO SSE/WORKS NR

Respected sir
I Ashish Kumar,APPR. SSE/P.WAY/CKP/SER, has joined railway at 11.08.2015 as appr sse/p.way by RRB Kolkata. Before joining railway, I had applied for SSE/Works from RRB Chandigarh and now I passed the exam and came in confirm list. I have attended DV at Chandigarh.

Now the main problem is that i have signed one bond of 5 years. I am going from railway to railway whether i have to give money or there is an option of bond transfer or there is any other option.
Please suggest.

To protect against spam we limit the Comments only for the registerd users. Please register  or loginThank you for your understanding.