Skip to Content

CEN 1/2014 RRB Allahabad Aptitude test postponed

8 replies [Last post]
sjalad's picture
sjalad

R Sir,

Above test has been postponed, can I know the reason behind it. When it will be rescheduled.

Regards:
Jaladsharma

sjalad's picture
sjalad
Cen 1/2014 Assistant loco pilot

rohit88's picture
rohit88
R u sure abt it. Pls tell me yaar if u HV any information abt rrb allahabad . I hv also cleared alp test. And I have pbyscho test on 5th October at Allahabad.

sanjay nagtilak's picture
sanjay nagtilak
sir, i am study in final year bsc. when will u announced railway recruitment for tte,goods guard group d and engine driver jobs.please send application form sir.my e-mail id :spandan.ns@gmail.com

jhaamit046's picture
jhaamit046
Sir, I want to know when rrb ahmedabad will publish alp tech cen 01/2014 physco result.

rohit88's picture
rohit88
Dear Sar
I don't know anything about alp physchology test. Sar I want to know that there is any negative marking in physcho test .and what should i do for preparing the physcho test. Pls tell me what is the process of exam of physcho test and also tell about the final merit of. Alp .
I hv physcho test on 5th October at rrb Allahabad .

Devendra kumar vis's picture
Devendra kumar vis
Sir, good afternoon.                                                          I am Devendra Kumar.I am select post of goods guard through RRB.BNC and allotted Mys division. Previous I work in  DSL Shed as Tech-I , so I applied Technical resignation and accept competent authority.My problem is my training started 15/9/15 at MDRTI.DWR so I am joining and training perpouse relive  (09/10/15 ) my hubli division and report at Mys division dated 10/9/15. Some time after inform dealing clerk to me training schedule was cancelled and next date fixed 21/9/15 but not conform so you can go. We are call back. I ask to clerk Sir in between period which account working and my salary??  Clerk given answered no benefit in this situation you leave in home. Sir this situation not create by me. I am what to do this situation somebody told me in technicel resignation nothing entitle to waiting for order   sir please advising me. (1) in this period what account show me--ABSENT,SERVISE BRAKE,LWP​..pls give me answere...hubrtm57@gmail.com.

Devendra kumar vis's picture
Devendra kumar vis
S​IR, NaMskr..

Sir, Namste,                                                I am Devendra Kumar.I am select post of goods guard through RRB.BNC and allotted Mys division. Previous I work in  DSL Shed as Tech-I , so I applied Technical resignation and accept competent authority.My problem is my training started 15/9/15 at MDRTI.DWR so I am joining and training perpouse relive  (09/10/15 ) my hubli division and report at Mys division dated 10/9/15. Some time after inform dealing clerk to me training schedule was cancelled and next date fixed 21/9/15 but not conform so you can go. We are call back. I ask to clerk Sir in between period which account working and my salary??  Clerk given answered no benefit in this situation you leave in home. Sir this situation not create by me. I am what to do this situation somebody told me in technicel resignation nothing entitle to waiting for order   sir please advising me. (1) in this period what account show me--ABSENT,SERVISE BRAKE,LWP​..pls give me answere...hubrtm57@gmail.com.

vinnuvinod's picture
vinnuvinod
Is there any coaching center for railway exams

To protect against spam we limit the Comments only for the registerd users. Please register  or loginThank you for your understanding.

Custom Search