cadre change

Submitted by Psanjit on Tue, 29/09/2015 - 11:11


I am working in CLW in the post of Lab. Asstt. Gr. III under dy. Chief Chemist & Metallurgist  since last 03 years.  I want to change my cadre from Lab. Asstt. Gr. III(Mech) to Technician Gr. III (Mech.). Is it possible ? If possible, the detailed Railway Board's rule in this regard may please be intimate me. 

Awaiting for you suitable reply. 

Thanking you.