Skip to Content

02/2010 TA/CA exam final results

54 replies [Last post]
SAJI.T's picture
SAJI.T
Thank You sir,

Normally after how many months will have to wait after document verification. when I called the office the also mentioned about restructuring. will vacancy arises after restructuring. Is Tech 2 is a new category.My friends who where in Tech 3 category got the letter for appointment. There name was too in additional/ replacement list. Is their any time validity for the list. 

SAJI.T's picture
SAJI.T
SIr,

Is their any time validity for the additional/ Replacement list. Tech 3 whose name was in the list already got posting in trivandrum division. Is Tech 2 is a new category for open recritment. pls reply me sir.

SAJI.T's picture
SAJI.T
Thank you sir,

Is there any time validity for the result published. will it take many months for the zonal railway admin to make a decision. i have got a job in a private company but they are telling for a service bond of 1 year. thats why iam confused. i would like to work for indian railway.

SAJI.T's picture
SAJI.T
Thank you sir,

Is there any particular time validity for the result published. Normally after how many months they call for medical fitness. 

To protect against spam we limit the Comments only for the registerd users. Please register  or loginThank you for your understanding.

Custom Search