Contradictions in LARGESS scheme
I write this mail to make you know few contradictions regarding the LARGESS scheme in the SCR section... where few of the applied candidates are not been called for medical test as they have not qualified for the tests... as they have not passed the written test or PET test...
- My question is what is the meaning of this "Liberalized Active Retirement Scheme for Guaranteed Employment for Safety Staff(LARGESS)". As it says it is "Guaranteed Employment" everybody who are eligible in its age criteria like as of the age of employee and ward, and applied for the job with the required eligibility criteria... , the job must be given at different level depending on the performance of the wards(candidate) in the tests conducted.
- If they fail in written test, those failed candidates must be given job in Class 4 group such as trolley man, gate men, gang men, key men or anything like kalashi. As they are not qualified for the written test, it is clear that their education level is not satisfactory for any official job... so they can be taken in group 4 work as mentioned earlier.
- Few after passing written test, If they fail in PET test which is running, we don't understand why running is for...? are they for RPF selection or is every employee in railways are good athletes or what is the purpose for every employee to run... whats my opinion is the one who have qualified in PET can be taken in RPF as railway police... Now the remaining candidates who did not qualified for the PET must be given job as per their previous experience and qualifications... at different levels. This is what is to be done... rather than creating confusions for poor candidates. Many have resigned their previous jobs for this railway job. Now sir, what is their situation?
Come on sir, please help... make this understand to the people who are handling this LARGESS scheme
Please do the needful Sir... Lot of expectations are there on this scheme...
Thanks and Regards,
There are lot of confusion regarding LARGESS.
- Employment is guaranteed only to the extent that the employee's retirement will be accepted only if ward is found suitable.
- PET is dispensed with now.
- Your suggestions in this regard are good, but Railway Board has to accept.
Each Division decide the date of medical.
Your qualification is not enough. You need ITI/Diploma.
You can really.
No. Railway Board has stopped the system of giving alternate appointment.
I am eligible to get my fathers job in largess-scheme . After getting job is there any agreement that the employee have to work in the same category for some years (3 years). please tell me sir. or after getting job soon itself able to write departmental exam ah sir?.
There is no such minimum service requirements.
I am eligible to get my fathers job in largess-scheme. I am doing my PG sir just now only joined. After getting job is there any possibility to continue my studies . Or i have to discontinue my studies.
Regular studies wont be possible after you join Railways.
Sir one more help sir.
I am regular but having only project in final year after getting job is it possible to continue my final year studies sir. Will railway allow for than sir. if not any alternative options to continue my studies sir?
I am eligible to get my fathers job in largess-scheme . I am regular student doing PG but having only project in final year after getting job is it possible to continue my final year studies sir. Will railway allow for than sir. if not any alternative options to continue my studies sir ?
Ask for leave after joining. But whether leave will be sanctioned or not depends on your leave sanctioning authority .
Question for 1800 Grade pay Largess Scheme
i just want to clarify my father service is 19 years 11 months 12 days as on 01.01.2013 and his age is 56 years as of day and for the next notification of Largess application date 01.07.2013 his age would be 57 years 1 month do i qualify to apply for the Largess scheme now or next time please clarify.
Please suggest me what kind of steps i need to follow I am in depression. i will be very thankful to you.
Thanks in Advance.
Eagerly Waiting for your Reply.
The age limit will normally mentioned in the circular issued by the DPO with detail of as on which date the age is calculated,
We all are from secunderabad division. We have not qualified in PET test. But had a second chance and we all have completed the medical test on October 2013. We are waiting for appointment for a long time ( 7 months). As per rule we should call for appointment within one month after medical test. We have not called for appointment still. We all are waiting for this job .Resigning the previous job since two years. Please let us know when we are going to be appointed.
There are no rules saying that a candidate should be called within one month. There s no time limit.
sir, kindly guide whether i can request for one-way transfer to S C RLY head quarters SECUNDERABAD as SSE or JE .Presently i am working as a SSE/DSL/MECH in diesel shed goc with GP 4600 through panel in previous pay commission.. i am NOT having engineering graduation.completed 17 yrs service.
Since you dont have Engg Degree you can only go as JE in new Division.
Res. sir, is junior engg. traction will get transfer where section is not electrified?
Chances should be less. But in cases like proposal to elecrify the section , he can be posted.
Res. sir, please tell me any special policy for transfer to Konkan Railway as it has not got zonal status?
What is the qualifying marks for "LARSGESS" recruitment in UR category?
sir. my father is working as a Khalasi helper ii in Howrah Division. I have applied for LARGESS Scheme. i have finished written test. Please send me result and please let me a latest condition. Pls reply soon
LARGESS tests and recruitment is conducted by the Division/unit concerned . They will intimate you once the result is published.
Tell me what is the pass mark for "LARSGESS"?
We all got selected in railway as Trackman under larsgess scheme. Will we get promotions or department change on educational grounds kindly let us know . Many are depressed with the work kindly let us know...
It is apity that Railway have to work with depressed youngsters.Railways have to stop recruiting candidates with high education qualifications for posts like Trackman. As for your question, promotions are based on seniority and not based on your qualifications. Limted opportunities are available for promotions to other departments and posts for employees with higher qualifications.
Sir, my mother is working in engineering department having 22 yrs service and 52 yrs age,
I am selected as ALP through RRB, so
My mother wants to give service to my elder sister, my sister is married, so can it be possible through LARSGESS scheme,
LARSGESS is valid for my married sister
Yes, possible .