Seperation of contents - An appeal from Editor
First of all let me thank you for all the support you extend by way of contributions to the site.
I request to you all to please follow the guidelines while posting contents
- Please post comments of related topics only. For example, in an article on Quarters don't post a comment on RRB.
- Please don't post Mutual Transfer entries in comments. Post them only in mutual transfers. Mutual transfer posted in comments will be deleted.
- Please make use of the spell checker button in the editor(right corner of editor) before you post. Spelling mistakes in red can be corrected by right clicking and selecting right spelling.
- Please don't send mails to editor or webmaster. Because of the quantum of mails they receive they may not be able to answer. Instead post them in Write to webmaster in case of Technical problems/suggestions or in this forum regarding site content related issues.
I am an Ex-Serviceman joined in Indian Railway under SE/W/BT as a Trackman on 30-07-2011. Can I get AC III Tire pass? Do you think Railway Board has done a good job, recruiting Ex-Servicemen in Gp-D post? Is there any way out, where we the Ex-Servicemen can get a prestigious post in Indian railway?
sir i have appointed as group D staff in electrical department in SWR railway i have completed BCA degree with first class results so plz advise me what are the exams that i am eligible to write in railways.
what is use our pass,pto.in our railway we got leave than we have no seat in train and we have seat in train that time our leave is canceled SO kindly provide Tatkal faicailty in our pass or PTO
R/Sir, I am appointed in C.G. for SSE(Br)By
Mere father me exp. Hone ke baad hamara settlement
Kuch thik nahi kiya kyonki isme hamare document ke
Saath chechani li Gaye hair. Kynki isme welfare inspector
Shree Bawdekar inhone nahi thik tarah se investigation
Kiya hair. Aur isme paise nikalne ke liye retired babuji
Deepak Aachrekar & byculla ke cos V.d.Pawar inhone
Settlement galat kiya hai kyoki voh daddi & buva ke naam
Hissa nikal sake kyonki un babuji ki bahut badi pehchan
Hai. Aur meri koyi sunta nahi hai.
Kripaya central railway bord isme dhyan de air meri
Kya yah enquiry phir se ho sakti hai ?
Plz I wanted to help for you
Respected Madam/ Sir
I Dharminder s/o Shri Phool Chand PGT/ South Eastern Railway Girls' Higher Secondary School/Khargpur beg to state that I have been working as PGT since 21-12-98 duly appointed by RRB. I have successfully completed 12 years of Regular Service as PGT in the scale of 6500-10500/- from 21-12-98 to 21-12-2010.Beside this I have undergone the following training: -
- Subject wise Refresher Course For Railway School Teacher 2002 (4 days)
at SER/GHSS/ ADRA
- In Service Refresher Training Programme 2004 (21 days)
at SER/MHSS (EM)/KGP
- In Service Teachers’ Conversion Training 2005 (7 days)
at SER/MHSS (EM)/KGP
Therefore I may please be granted the Sr. Grade of PGT scale 7500-12000/ w.e.f. 21-12-2010 along with my periodical increment and oblige.
Represent the matter to DPO of the Division Dharminderji.
sir i want to prepare myself for my upcoming lower division clerk exam under 33.3 quota(DEPARTMENTAL EXAM).PLEASE REFER BOOKS OR STUDY GUIDES AS COMPETITION IS REALLY TOUGH.THANK YOU!!!
There are no prescribed books. You have to study personal subjects and establishment rules.
i would like to know that from which standard basically these questions are asked? it will help in my preparation.thanks
About Largess Scheme , My child was passed written exam So when Medicle latter is come.
Plz help Sir....
Medical letter letter will come from Division concerned You have to wait for the communication from Division.
Dear Editor Sir,
I am much pleased to see such a web site for Railway men. Thank you all who have started this. The Topics are very very Useful for the Youngsters who are serving must use the site for updating their knowledge. A plenty of information in various Topics are available. When I got appointment during 1973 I was using Railway Establishment rules book published by Sri. Bhattacharya ji . It is quite right that this forum is to update the knowledge of current RB orders etc. and not for unnecessary comments on Policy decision / Government. orders etc. I request all to make best use of this site. Than you very much..