- Employment Notice No : 220-E/Open Mkt./RRC/2012
- Closing Date & Time : 1700 hrs. of 15.10.2012 (For residents of North Eastern , J & K and Anadaman Islands Closing Date & Time is 1700 hrs of 30.10.2012.)
- Total vacancies – 7368
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 with GP Rs.1800/-
Postings will be in following Divisions/ Units
- Divisions : Delhi, Moradabad, Lucknow, Ambala & Firozpur
- Workshops : Jagadhari, Amritsar, Lucknow (Charbagh and Alambagh)
- Units : Alambagh, Northern Railway Central Hospital, Delhi, Store Depot Shakurbasti
How to apply
- Download the attached application form. Filled up application form along with the required documents should be sent to :-
Assistant Personnel Officer(RRC),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Lajpat Nagar – I,
New Delhi – 110 024.
- On the envelope containing the application it should be clearly been written “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS IN PAY BAND-1 (Rs. 5200-20200) + GRADE PAY RS.1800/-”, EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 220-E/Open Mkt./RRC/2012
- Candidates should fill up the application form in his/her own handwriting either in Hindi or in English with blue or black ball point pen only.
- Minimum Educational Qualifications: 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing /or awaiting results of 10th/ITI or equivalent on the date of application are NOT eligible to apply.
- Age (in completed years) for the recruitment is 18-33 years as on 01.01.2013. (born between 02.01.1980 to 01.01.1995 both days inclusive)
- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) 5 years to candidates who have originally been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
iv) Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 10 years for UR, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST candidates.
v) For Serving Railway Staff, the relaxation in upper age limits will be up to 40 years for Unreserved candidates, 45 years for SC/ST candidates and 43 years for OBC candidates, provided they have put in a minimum of 3 years service (continuous or in broken spells).
Vi)The upper age limit in case of Course Completed Act Apprentices applying for those posts whose minimum qualification is Course Completed Act Apprenticeship shall be relaxed to the extent of apprentice training undergone by them under the Apprenticeship Act 1961.
- Rs.40/- (Rs. forty only) through
- Indian Postal Order of requisite value in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer, Railway Recruitment Cell, Lajpat Nagar – I, New Delhi – 110024
- OR, Fee can be deposited in any branch of the Central Bank of India by depositing Fee Payment Challan(available in RRC website) in the Accounts no. 3199333906. Fee can also be deposited in any other Bank by using NEFT Code No CBIN0280311 as mentioned in the Fee Payment Challan. Duplicate Copy of this Challan is to be attached/enclosed along with the application form. (compulsory)
- Note: Particulars of fee payment either through Fee Payment Challan or through IPO should be mentioned in column no 14 of application form.
- The following categories are exempt from payment of examination fee:
(i) Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities
(ii) Women candidates
(iii) Candidates belonging to minority communities
(iv) Candidates belonging to backward classes having annual family income of less than Rs.50,000/-
(v) Persons with Disabilities(PWD)
1. TRAFFIC PORTER – 99
2. POINTSMAN – 283
3. GATEMAN - 173
4. KHALASI HELPER - 1422
5 TRACKMAN - 3853
6 CARRIAGE CLEANER - 852
7 DSL KHALLASI - 10
8 DSL CLEANER - 51
9 KHALASI HELPER (Mech)-507
10 SAFAIWALA - 39
11 SAFAIWALA (FEMALE - Med) 1
12 KHALASI HELPER (STORES) 76
13 HOSPITAL ATTENDANT (MALE) MEDICAL - 1
13 HOSPITAL ATTENDANT (FEMALE) MEDICAL - 1
GRAND TOTAL 7368*
Enclosures to the Application:
- Candidates should enclose self-attested photocopies of the relevant certificates as mentioned below. Original certificates should not be enclosed.
- Fee Payment Challan for deposition of fee or IPO.
- Certificates in proof of the Date of Birth. Only 10th class or school leaving certificate will be accepted.
- Certificates in proof of educational/technical qualifications from a authorized/approved Board/Institute.
- Community certificates for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC communities .
- Physical Disability Certificate on Annexure IV for candidates in PWD/PH quota.
- Income certificate for economically OBC candidates availing fee concession .
- Self-declaration for candidates belonging to minority communities availing fee concession.
For all the deatils : www.rrcnr.org