RITES recruits Graduate Engineers
- Name of the Post: Graduate Executive Trainee
- Total No of Vacancies: 67
Details of posts
- Civil Engineering: 26 posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 08 posts
- Electrical Engineering: 16 posts
- Architecture: 04 posts
- Information Technology (IT): 04 posts
- Metallurgy & Chemical Engineering (M&C): 05 posts
- Signal & Telecommunication Engineering/Electronics Engineering: 04 posts
- Last Date for Online Application: 13-10-2012
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 20-10-2012
- Date for Downloading Admit Card (Tentative): 05-11-2012
- Date for Written Examination (Tentative): 25-11-2012
- Interview Date (Tentative): 19-01-2013
Age Limit: 21 – 30 years as on 01-08-2012.
Educational Qualification: Graduate in the relevant Engineering discipline i.e. Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Architecture/ Metallurgy or Chemical/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) from a AICTE/Govt. approved University/Institute.
For IT Discipline, Graduate Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/ Information Technology, or, Full time Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) from a AICTE/Govt. approved University/Institute.
Selection Process: The selection process consists of Written Test, Interview/Personality Test and Medical Exam.
How to Apply
- To apply online open http://www.eonlineapply.com/ritestest/pages/index.htm
- Fill all mandatory details , upload Resume if wanted and submit the application.
- Take print of Application Form and Registration Slip after successful submission of Application.
- Candidates must send this Slip along with DD, Copies of all relevant certificates, through Registered Post by super scribing the “Application for the Graduate Executive Trainee” on the envelope, attaching photograph and attesting signature on the Slip to “The Advertiser (RITES), Post Box No. 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi-110051 on or before 20-10-2012.
- In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can obtain information by sending an email at email@example.com
- Candidates can obtain details of the examination as well as information about registration of their applications, venue of the examination and results etc at http://www.rites.com.
- For all other details including syllabus of written exam see the link: http://www.rites.com/web/images/stories/uploadVacancy/GET-sept-12_websit...