Reimbursement of Medical Expenses
- When an employee or family members are referred to a hospital by Railway Medical Authority expenses incurred are reimbursed on production of bills/receipts countersigned by Supt. Of the hospital.
For emergency Treatment without proper reference by ADMO
- In case of Government hospitals, full powers for reimbursement.
- In case of recognised hospitals/dispensary run by philanthropic organisations Upto Rs.2,00,000
- These powers will be exercisedby GM/AGM duly scrutinized by FA&CAO.
- Claims of higher amount will be referred to Railway Board.
- DRMs can reimburse claims upto Rs.10,000 per case with a ceiling limit of Rs. 2,00,000 per year In case of Government/recognised hospitals only.