Recruitment to Group C Services
Recruitment to Group C Services(By RBBs)
- Made through Railway Recruitment Boards(RRB).
- Panel formed by RRB after selection is forwarded to the Zonal Railway concerned.
- The panel is valid for an year which can be extended by CPO.
- Candidates have to pass the prescribed medical examination.
- All appointments are made on probation for two year. For trainees/apprentices appointed to a working post after conclusion of their prescribed training . Probation period commences on date of such appointment.
- It is obligatory for all trainees to pass a simple test in Hindi.
Recruitment to Group C Services(Selection)
- Staff having 3 years of service can appear for selection test.
- Successful candidates shall be placed in the order of merit except those who have obtained more than 80% of marks(classified as Outstanding).