Railway Board Tenure Allowance
- Group A officers posted in Railway Board as Deputy Director/Joint Director/Director Railway Board Tenure Allowance shall be paid @ 10% of Basic Pay subject to maximum limit of Rs. 4000/-
- It will not be paid more than normal tenure of 3 years for Deputy Director and 4 years for Joint Director and 5 years for Director.
- No such allowance shall be paid for Executive Director and above.
- Not admissible for Deputy Director/Joint Director/Director given extension/reemployment after superannuation.
- Not admissible for officers of RDSO posted as Deputy Director/Joint Director/Director.
- Group B officers of Zonal Railways officiating in Senior scale on ad-hoc basis will be paid Tenure Allowance @ Rs. 600 per month.