Pension for Pre-2006 Pensioners
- Pension on 1.1.2006 will be calculated as
- Existing Pension/Family Pension.
- Dearness Pension(Not done in case of post 1.1.2004 pensioners).
- 24% Dearness Relief will be added.
- 40% fitment benefit on item (1)
- New pension is the sum of (1) to (4) plus Dearness Relief applicable on this amount.
- Revised pension in any case shall not be less than 50% of minimum basic pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay applicable corresponding to the pre-revised pay scale from which the Railway Employee retired.
- Pension will be reduced pro-rata, where pensioner had less than maximum required service for full pension (33 years) as per CCS(Pension Rules) 1972 and in no case it will be less than Rs. 3500 per month.