Night Duty Allowance
- Granted to certain specified categories of Non-gazetted Railway employees in following cases:
- All Group C& D employees classified Intensive, Continuous and Essentially Intermittent.
- Group C& D workshop staff and supervisory staff working in regular shift in workshops.
- Group C staff working in Confidential capacity.
- Running staff required to perform night duty away from headquarters.
- Paid for actual duty performed between 22 hours and 6 hours.
- Rates are modified each time DA is modified.