Constant Attendance Allowance
- Railway Employees who retired under Railway Services(Extraordinary Pension) Rules 1993 for 100% disability where the person is completely dependent on somebody else for day-to-day functions.
- Rs. 3000/- per month in addition to Disability pension shall be paid.
- Paid only if disability is attributable to or aggravated by service.
- Not payable for any period during which pensioner is an inmate or in-patient of a government institution or hospital.
- Payment shall be made on the basis of declaration submitted to Pension Disbursing authority.
- Those retired before 01.01.2006 fulfilling the conditions also are eligible.
- This allowance will be raised by 25% as DA goes up by 50%.