Report Technical problems on Indian Railway Employee dot com

Submitted by webmaster on Wed, 21/12/2011 - 19:59

Dear Railwaymen,

Please use this page for reporting all technical problems you experience like  :

• Problem in registering
  • Problem in Posting a content
  • Reporting spam.
  • And Of course, your valuable suggestions for improvement.

Please don't use this page for asking other queries.

Happy Christmas and New Yearsmiley

Happy New Year

Comments

Santosh Yadav1

Sat, 10/03/2018 - 12:05

I m standby candidate in rrb mumbai, alp CEN-01/2014, document verification is completed, in future will i appointed ?? Chances in %, If yes, it how much time will take ?? Pls suggest.

aswinshetty

Wed, 04/04/2018 - 21:29

Sir im working in adra division (s.e.railway)as junior clerk( commercial department) I posted here in sports appointment and my grade pay is 1900 .do I have any chance to change category to ticket collector

Sir My husband worked as Helper-II cadre in SCR railway in Lalaguda on first appointment to till date totally 7years. Now due to father inlaw health condition we r apply Mutual transfer on chennai SR railway. He got it on December 2017. In future he can apply mutual transfer on Lalaguda division SCR railway. If any chance to get same division... Thank u Sir

rajaramanvenka…

Wed, 18/04/2018 - 03:44

Respected sir / Madam.,

I am Rajaram venkataraman .V A/70 Retirement., S.Rly my Old P.P.O No: 0602238577 Electrical Department Gr.II NGO MAS at Chennai Central my Retirement date on: 30/11/2008 and  I need a copy of P.P.O & P.P.A letter for the New 7 th Pay Commission then               I am a senior citizen age so Kindly I request to you please send me copy to my Residences address. Door No: B2, Mathi flats, Raman Street, N.S.R. Road, Nehru Nagar, Chrompet, and Chennai - 600044. Land Mark: Before Saibaba Temple and my Mobile No: 9840324864 / 9940468310.

Regards                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Rajaram venkataraman.V.               .                                                                                                                                                                                                                    (Retd, S.Rly Electrical

Rupesh Kumar C…

Thu, 24/05/2018 - 06:23

Sir me ALP HU MERE KO YE JANNA H KI KYA ALP SE SR.ALP BANANE ME AARCHHAA DIYA JATA H JAISE ST SC GN KA ALAG ALAG POST RAHTA H KI AS FOR SINYARTI HOTA H

Ramesh Raj

Sun, 10/06/2018 - 01:38

sir I am presently working Technician grade3 (TURNER ) at hubli carriage repair workshop at Karnataka for  OBC Category ...have any chance to getting mutual transfer to nagercoil or Trivandrum or kochuveli ????? pls reply my gmail id

jarhsemar87@gmail.com

ankur.singh

Tue, 10/07/2018 - 22:57

Sir,

My father was expired on Jan 2011.at that time my mother didn't applied for medical card but now applying for it.but personnel Dept staff saying that 2009-2012 in death/ retire case medical card can not be issued as per RBL letter no.Board’s letter No. 2003/H/28/1/RELHS dated 28.01.05, 21.10.05, 30.12.05, 10.05.06,10.01.07 & 16.03.09 but how is that possible that if one did not applied for medical card earlier due to lack of awareness .

As my mother need treatment for which medical card is necessary but personnel Dept is making me suffer.

Please help in this regard and provide some RBL letter so that medical card can be issued to my mother.

Please help..please.

My mail I'd ankur.cdms@gmail.com

Contact no.8604707007

Manish Kumar jaat

Sat, 21/07/2018 - 15:07

​​​​​म्युचल  ट्रांसफर

नाम  -  मनीष कुमार                                            पदनाम  -  टेक्नीशियन III                                       बेसिक  -   21700/-                                                 ग्रेड पे  -  1900                                           नियुक्ति तिथी  -  11/06/14                                         डिपार्टमेंट   -  मैकेनिकल                                    वर्किंग डिवीज़न  -  भोपाल डिवीज़न                             वर्किंग स्टेशन  -  हबीबगंज                                         वर्किंग अंडर  -  एस.एस.ई.कैरिज&वैगन                वॉन्टेड डिवीज़न  -  झाँसी, आगरा,                               वॉन्टेड स्टेशन  -  झाँसी,ग्वालियर,                                                     आगरा, मथुरा,बाद,                                   मो. न.  -  9407840065                                                     8109345229

Onkar Nath Shr…

Wed, 25/07/2018 - 20:33

SIR GOOD EVENING,I AM WORKING AS- ECRC ,CATE-UR.  I WANT TO KNOW  (1)IF MY MUTUAL PARTNER BELONGS TO  OTHER COMMERCIAL POSTS SUCH AS---COMMERCIAL CLERK  & TC-------MY MUTUAL TRANSFER ALLOWED OR NOT  (2) IF MY MUTUAL PARTNER BELONGS TO OTHER COMMUNITY SUCH AS-SC/ST/UR , ----------MY MUTUAL TRANSFER  ALLOWED OR NOT AS I BELONG TO UR.

manoj kumar1983

Mon, 03/09/2018 - 22:42

Sir

Please tell me how to modify or delete my previous designation and add my present designation as same.

gunjan keshri

Sat, 20/10/2018 - 17:12

Respected sir I want to know about blood donation regarding scl rule I am perform off duty at 13.30 at 19.10.2018 and I perform blood donation to needy at 21.30 hrs on same day than can I get scl on 20.10.2018  if yes than reply the msg with rule .

Sanjay Chatterjee

Sat, 24/11/2018 - 17:00

I would like to bring for kind notice for favorable consideration and necessary action the need for an amendment to the " Railway Servants (Hours of Work and Period of Rest) Rules, 2005" particularly regarding the classification of Technical Supervisors in Indian Railways.

Railway Servants (Hours of Employments) Rule 1961 (HOER) and its revision " The Railway servants (Hours of Work and Period of Rest ) Rules,2005 places Supervisors in the category of "EXCLUDED" along with various others. In both these rules the Supervisor is defined as a " RAILWAY SERVANT  WHO HOLDS A POSITION OF RESPONSIBILITY, IS EMPLOYED ON DUTIES MAINLY OF A SUPERVISORY CHARACTER AND IS , FROM THE NATURE OF HIS WORK AND POSITION, COMPARATIVELY FREE TO ADJUST HIS HOURS OF DUTY OR WORK DURING SUCH HOURS".

a) when the HOER 1961 was repealed and replaced with "The Railway Servants ( Hours of Work and Period of Rest ) Rules 2005", the classification was not altered with caveat that " Provided that the Railway servants who on the date of publication of of these rules are treated as Supervisory under the rules shall continue to be treated as such until the orders specifying the Railway servants or classes of Railway servants as Supervisory staff is issued under this sub-rule".

b) though it is 13 years since the notification of " The Railway Servants ( Hours of Work and Period of Rest ) Rules , 2005", no order or amendment was issued specifying the Revised list of Railway Servants classified as SUPERVISORY.

c) With the functional irrelevance of the classification of Technical Supervisors as EXCLUDED in the Present Scenario - the existing provisions are being  exploited at many places to harass the Technical Supervisors by denying them periodic rest or privilege leave or permission to leave headquarters or even to attend important domestic needs and social obligations. they are even called back not only from sanctioned leave but even from sick bed and many a times even denied Commutation of Leave (LHAP) on medical grounds. now the Technical supervisors are debarred from getting OTA though performing extra duty hrs. whereas the Technicians booked for the same extra duty hrs. controlling by the Supervisor can get the OTA e.g. the Technical Supervisor (Sr.SE/JE-C&W) performing Escorting duty with RAJDHANI ( HWH-NDLS-HWH) with two technicians and six safaiwalas ( Rly.) could not get the OTA but all other 8 staffs under the Supervisor's control can get OTA in double the rate of pay since the Technical supervisor( Sr.SE/JE-C&W) holds the overall responibility of Mechanical side during Escorting the Rajdhani express.

d) the Technical supervisors working in the Disaster Management wing as Break Down Supervisor could not get any OTA still performing extra duty hrs during any breakdown though his controlling staffs can get OTA.

All these are causing not only much hardship and frustration but also tantamount to exploitation under the age old provisions of of HOER 1961.