change of cadre from SSE/Elect/Drwg to SSE/Elect/TRD

Submitted by rajeev chandra on Sun, 06/05/2018 - 16:48


 i want to change my cadre from SSE/Elec/Drwg to SSE/Elec/TRD presently am posted in sr DEE office and my lean maintained in headquarter becoz it is headquarter control post but i wish to go in TRD section 

sir is it any way to change my cadre 

if i became in TRD cadre where is my lean maintained, and what will effect in my seniority list 

sir pleased suggest me i am in  trouble no one is explaining regarding this matter 

thanks sir i am waiting for yor response




Thu, 10/05/2018 - 17:19

I'm from ASM cader, DOA is 22.8.87 and in GP 4800 (after MACP wef 02.05.2011) and now working as MVI (Movement Inspector) in CSMT/C.Rly with basic pay of 73400 in level-7.  This is TOP level of class-III, thus no further promotion except LGS/LDCE. 

What will be the losses, if I opt for ON REQUEST ZONAL TRANSFER for Delhi Division.  Keep in mind about PAY PROTECTION etc.  Pl. reply on my whatsapp no. too.

Vipin Gupta (M0b: 8130992576)