- Can I send RRB application form by Speed Post/Registered Post?
- Can I send more than one application for a post?
- Can I use the same form for more than one post in same RRB?
- I have applied for a post in RRB Chennai. Will I be considered for the same post under RRB Patna for same post in same Notification?
- Can I apply online?
- I am waiting my results for my Degree/Diploma. Can I apply for an RRB post?
- Can I type the particulars in the application form?
You should send the forms by ordinary post.
You should send only one form for one post for the same RRB. Your candidature can be rejected if you send more than one form for the same post to same RRB.
Yes, you should. But only where RRB notification say so expressly.
No. You will be considered for the post you applied only under the vacancies notified in the particular RRB you applied.
Yes, but the facility of online reservation is provided by individual RRBs. Visit the website of RRB concerned and if the particular RRB provides the facility you can, otherwise not.
After applying online you have to print out the filled application form, write the declaration, affix Left Thumb Impression, paste your recent photo and sign. This form along with the enclosure has to reach RRB on or before the closing date.
No, you should have the necessary academic qualification on the closing date of applying.
No , you have to fill the application form in your own handwriting.
Yes, ladies can apply for all posts. But the nature of some of the jobs is strenuous and not suitable for ladies. For more info see the Job profile of Railway jobs.
Either apply through proper channel or get ‘No objection Certificate’. RRB won’t accept advance copies.
All questions are objective. Questions can contain General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, Reasoning and Technical subjects for Technical posts.
Yes, 1/3 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.