Report Technical problems on Indian Railway Employee dot com

Submitted by webmaster on Wed, 21/12/2011 - 19:59

Dear Railwaymen,

Please use this page for reporting all technical problems you experience like  :

• Problem in registering
  • Problem in Posting a content
  • Reporting spam.
  • And Of course, your valuable suggestions for improvement.

Please don't use this page for asking other queries.

Happy Christmas and New Yearsmiley

Happy New Year

Comments

Santosh Yadav1

Sat, 10/03/2018 - 12:05

I m standby candidate in rrb mumbai, alp CEN-01/2014, document verification is completed, in future will i appointed ?? Chances in %, If yes, it how much time will take ?? Pls suggest.

aswinshetty

Wed, 04/04/2018 - 21:29

Sir im working in adra division (s.e.railway)as junior clerk( commercial department) I posted here in sports appointment and my grade pay is 1900 .do I have any chance to change category to ticket collector

Sir My husband worked as Helper-II cadre in SCR railway in Lalaguda on first appointment to till date totally 7years. Now due to father inlaw health condition we r apply Mutual transfer on chennai SR railway. He got it on December 2017. In future he can apply mutual transfer on Lalaguda division SCR railway. If any chance to get same division... Thank u Sir

rajaramanvenka…

Wed, 18/04/2018 - 03:44

Respected sir / Madam.,

I am Rajaram venkataraman .V A/70 Retirement., S.Rly my Old P.P.O No: 0602238577 Electrical Department Gr.II NGO MAS at Chennai Central my Retirement date on: 30/11/2008 and  I need a copy of P.P.O & P.P.A letter for the New 7 th Pay Commission then               I am a senior citizen age so Kindly I request to you please send me copy to my Residences address. Door No: B2, Mathi flats, Raman Street, N.S.R. Road, Nehru Nagar, Chrompet, and Chennai - 600044. Land Mark: Before Saibaba Temple and my Mobile No: 9840324864 / 9940468310.

Regards                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Rajaram venkataraman.V.               .                                                                                                                                                                                                                    (Retd, S.Rly Electrical

Rupesh Kumar C…

Thu, 24/05/2018 - 06:23

Sir me ALP HU MERE KO YE JANNA H KI KYA ALP SE SR.ALP BANANE ME AARCHHAA DIYA JATA H JAISE ST SC GN KA ALAG ALAG POST RAHTA H KI AS FOR SINYARTI HOTA H

Ramesh Raj

Sun, 10/06/2018 - 01:38

sir I am presently working Technician grade3 (TURNER ) at hubli carriage repair workshop at Karnataka for  OBC Category ...have any chance to getting mutual transfer to nagercoil or Trivandrum or kochuveli ????? pls reply my gmail id

jarhsemar87@gmail.com

ankur.singh

Tue, 10/07/2018 - 22:57

Sir,

My father was expired on Jan 2011.at that time my mother didn't applied for medical card but now applying for it.but personnel Dept staff saying that 2009-2012 in death/ retire case medical card can not be issued as per RBL letter no.Board’s letter No. 2003/H/28/1/RELHS dated 28.01.05, 21.10.05, 30.12.05, 10.05.06,10.01.07 & 16.03.09 but how is that possible that if one did not applied for medical card earlier due to lack of awareness .

As my mother need treatment for which medical card is necessary but personnel Dept is making me suffer.

Please help in this regard and provide some RBL letter so that medical card can be issued to my mother.

Please help..please.

My mail I'd ankur.cdms@gmail.com

Contact no.8604707007

Manish Kumar jaat

Sat, 21/07/2018 - 15:07

​​​​​म्युचल  ट्रांसफर

नाम  -  मनीष कुमार                                            पदनाम  -  टेक्नीशियन III                                       बेसिक  -   21700/-                                                 ग्रेड पे  -  1900                                           नियुक्ति तिथी  -  11/06/14                                         डिपार्टमेंट   -  मैकेनिकल                                    वर्किंग डिवीज़न  -  भोपाल डिवीज़न                             वर्किंग स्टेशन  -  हबीबगंज                                         वर्किंग अंडर  -  एस.एस.ई.कैरिज&वैगन                वॉन्टेड डिवीज़न  -  झाँसी, आगरा,                               वॉन्टेड स्टेशन  -  झाँसी,ग्वालियर,                                                     आगरा, मथुरा,बाद,                                   मो. न.  -  9407840065                                                     8109345229

Onkar Nath Shr…

Wed, 25/07/2018 - 20:33

SIR GOOD EVENING,I AM WORKING AS- ECRC ,CATE-UR.  I WANT TO KNOW  (1)IF MY MUTUAL PARTNER BELONGS TO  OTHER COMMERCIAL POSTS SUCH AS---COMMERCIAL CLERK  & TC-------MY MUTUAL TRANSFER ALLOWED OR NOT  (2) IF MY MUTUAL PARTNER BELONGS TO OTHER COMMUNITY SUCH AS-SC/ST/UR , ----------MY MUTUAL TRANSFER  ALLOWED OR NOT AS I BELONG TO UR.

manoj kumar1983

Mon, 03/09/2018 - 22:42

Sir

Please tell me how to modify or delete my previous designation and add my present designation as same.