Establishment Rules

Indian Railways establishment rules are detailed in Indian Railways Establishment codes, Manuals and any changes will be notified through Gazette as well as Circulars from Railway Board.  Some of the extracts of the establishment rules are reproduced on this site.

The articles are intended to be interpretation of Establishment Rules detailed in Manuals and Codes.  In any case of any doubt readers are requested to refer the Manuals and Circulars published on the Indian Railways website.

Railway employee Establishment Rules

Comments

RAJESH TANDELU

Sat, 20/01/2018 - 20:45

SIR

I am joined tech-III through RRB/SCR/BZA Division wagon workshop guntupalli on 26-12-2016.

i am eligible july-2017 increment .

jaganath mahto

Sun, 21/01/2018 - 10:27

sir. I recruited through rrb Jammu tawi as Je electrical(G) in 2008. I got matual transfer in electrical(Trd) at sealdah division. I have worked more than 9 year in elect (G) . can i change my category from Trd to elect(g). if yes. what is the process. please help.

ghouse.beigh

Wed, 24/01/2018 - 12:51

sir i was absent for a period of 181 days . will i get my annual increment for the year. kindly reply

sunilkk10

Wed, 24/01/2018 - 18:34

sir

I am appointed as Tech-III in SCR on 2005. I promoted as Tech-I on 2010 and Mutual transfered to SR (GOC workshop) on march-2016. I passed the LDCE exam for JE and not considered for selection due to 02 years service not completed in workshop. I have nearly 13 years service and not consider me. Is there is any rule for minimum service required in new working place?

Sir,

I am working as Track Maintainer-III and I had been booked for duty as patrolmen from 16:00 hrs to 06:00 hrs on 04/02/2018. Now I want to know about attendance of this fact of duty. Because I had worked on 04/02/2018 from 18:00 hrs to 00:00 hrs and on 05/02/2018 00:00 hrs to 06:00 hrs.

Please clear my confusion regarding this attendance. whereas the attendance provided to me I think is injustice.

Sir if i apply for 10 days leave encashment.tht i availed pto and reserved in march 14 and also leave sanctioned on 14/03/18.then when i will get the money on march 1st or in April and 1st

PRABIRprabir1

Sun, 18/02/2018 - 20:21

Sir, My name is Parul Ganguly . My husband was RPF staff at Eastern Railway  , My husband died at 1975. I am drawing  my pension   since then I am not taking any medical facility from Railways , but now I am 76 , my medical facility is required. Can i avail your medical facility, If you please give me this facility then I am highly obliged

Thanks with Regards

Parul Ganguly

vikas2727

Sat, 03/03/2018 - 12:26

Sir, I was previously working in Dr RML Hospital, Ministry of Health (GoI), New Delhi as staff nurse (regular)w.e.f.28feb2012 and applied through proper channel to RRB, Kolkata on 20 oct 2014 for the post of staff nurse(same post same pay scale) and got selected on 20 december 2016 then  after rendering technical resignation on 23 Jan 2017 from Dr RML Hospital joined Metro railway(Kolkata)under panel of RRB Kolkata on 24 Jan 2017 after being relieved from past employer.As per provision of technical resignation I'm entitled for past service benefits. Then I applied to present employer , Chief Personnel Officer, Metro railway Kolkata on 21Feb 2017 for past service benifit like pay fixation substantially drawing at Dr RML hospital, service continuity , leave record updation, joining time benifit and pay protection but after application and 1st reminder on 4th May2017 and 2nd reminder on 4th August 2017of that and still I haven't received any response and then applied to nivaran portal on 7th february 2018 for griveance readdressal but still no response,

Kindly guide me to what to do further,

Regards,

Vikas Mondal, STNSE

Metro Railway, Kolkata

k j sagar tte kota

Tue, 06/03/2018 - 08:32

Sir iam tti ggc mera 1st appointment rrb ald se te me 2007 me  hua tha aur jan 2008 ko stn join kiya  fir me tte bana uske bad mene 2013 me Kota div. Me 2006 ke appointed te se mutual lagaya uske bad june 2013 me kota join kiya jahan pe ki 2010 11 ke appointe te bhi january me nikli list me tte ho chuke the ab mujhe 2014 july tak wait karaya gaya tab agli list me promotion diya to kripya karke mujhe batayen mera ye promotion sahi samay hua ya mera yahan join ke bad hi promotion due Manke turant diya jata

Sir I got promotion As LP GOODS in the month of February. I got the promotional increment. now the Confusion is that will I get Yearly increment in July or not. If not then when I will get Yearly increment ?

Sir during handling of New LP GOODS if SPAD happens .... Then who will be find guilty because in many division New LP GOODS are coming from LP SHUNTER that dont have main line Learning Road and Administration also dont give Learning before handling.

sir,

i m sanjeev kumar working as track maintaner in southern railway since last 2.5 years, i had applied for rrb cen 03/2015

by informing the department with the same, now i got selected for SM in southern railway, they have given NOC for appearing in document verification , now chennai div is calling me for training session , before joining the SM they are asking for technical resignation.

whereas a railway employee was working in central railway who was selected rrb cen/2012  as SM

CR had releived him as it is and his date of appointment is same as inintial appointment

my query is that what should i do in this situation

plz, guide me............................

respected sir, i am empoyee in railway from 2005 and at present my grade pay Rs. 4600/-, now i am selected in lower grade pay (Rs. 4200) in UP State service and i want to go in UP state Service. is it possible or not, pls. clarify me.

Hi sir,it possible to mutual transfer between different community,one is requirement from RRC in group D belongs community in SC.and other one requirement from compassionate grounds in group D belongs community OBC. and both are get promotive technician grade 3.

If it's possible to mutual transfer then will you please give me a ruling number.

Thankyou.

Hirday kumar

Fri, 15/06/2018 - 07:18

Good morning sir,

Northen Rly to Southeastern Rly

What is seniority when mutual transfer with different community (OBC & SC) post Alp , grade pay 1900 RRB condidate

OLD PPO NO:-     NE/10218/208129/1208  ---   EX CS(COACHING SUPERVISOR)--  CS/SPJ

NEW PPO NO:  ?

Sir/mam

I do not know My new PPO no and latest pension details.I couldn’t get latest increments.plz provide me my all details regarding pension.

Name Md Owais

My pan card no_ BSPR8413H

RTD- 31/01/1994

Old ppo  NE/10218/208129/1208

Off.  20/09/1994

By FA&CAO/GKP.NE Railway,Samastipur Bihar

Date of birth 02/01/1936

With regard

Md Owais

8121503059

Tue, 24/07/2018 - 22:06

sir in apr 2017 i was selected as je through ldce.at that time my basic was 32900.now i was completed my training n given posting in apr .now my basic was 36500.can i claim for arrears

Respected Sir,

I recently got joining letter against CEN 01/2015 as SSE (Civil), the letter mentioned to join on or before 8th August, but due my ongoing masters I am not able to join in mentioned period. My course will be completed in september after which i can join the service, how can i get extension for joining ?