Submitted by utpal malakar on Thu, 25/01/2018 - 16:57

I am D/category by medical board. Now administration want to posted me as SWM which is not suitable for me accordingly medical board. Can I refuse it?  If I refuse it, is my payment will be stop by administration ? And also I will get my posting as per medical board instructions? 


  • No option is available to a medically decategorized employee to decline alternate employment. In case of declining payment of salary against supernumerary post will be discontinued.

From (